What we do for you.
- If you are new to fostering we will initially register you with HM Revenue and Customs
- We will discuss your personal circumstances to establish the best tax treatment for you own individual circumstances. For example if you are looking after special needs children you may get additional expenses allowed for tax purposes.
- At the end of the tax year we will prepare your tax return based on the information you give us.
- Once you have checked and approved the tax return we will submit it to HMRC on your behalf
- We will calculate your tax and NI liabity and advice you accordingly.
- We will check your assessments and tell you what and when to pay.
- If at any time we think it would be beneficial for you to keep accounts instead of using the Foster Carer tax scheme we will let you know and give you assistance.
- If you have rental properties or other income we can deal with these for you
- If you need a reference for mortgage purposes we can assist.
- We have other tax specialists within the company in case you need advice on capital gains, inheritance tax or any other tax issue.